Pages Tab

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A Cute Little Planter

Remember Rusty? If you don't remember you can check out my post on My New Friend Rusty here. Shortly after I decorated my new table I found this cute little planter that would be perfect for a plant.

Tin planter
Cute little planter
Now I will be honest, the original plants that were in this planter died. I like to think that I had nothing to do with their death, but who knows. This time around I wanted to go with low maintenance plants, so I thought succulents would be the way to go. I found this great succulents at Home Depot.

succulent plants
Three little succulent plants
Once I brought these home, I planted them in my tin container and voila!
planter and bottles
Decorative accessories
And here is how it looks all together.
Decorative Table
Decorative Accents



No comments:

Post a Comment